Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Summer

Over the summer, I did a lot more than I posted about. My uncle moved from Pennsylvania to here. With him, we hiked Multnomah Falls, went to the Zoo, touched the end of the ape caves, stayed at the beach several times and stayed at the Lewis River along with relaxing with him. After about two months, he left for a year long trip to Laos.
I attended boy scout camp in Idaho and pulled several "G's" at Silverwood. We went to the fair almost every day and rode lots of rides. Staying on Mt. hood was fun also. We have finished laying floor and our grass grows taller every day. School has started and our relaxing break is over, but we accomplished a lot and enjoyed summer.



Here is me, mom, Emma and Berk with tucker at Multnomah Falls.


Here we are at the Zoo.



Here we are in the ape caves.


The beach was a lot of fun.



I love the Lewis River.


While hiking to Timberline, there were some amazing views.

We got to ride our bikes a lot, which I enjoy to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cody, I love the new post to your blog. Great pictures. That one of you is really cool

Nan